Wouldn’t it be wonderful to receive your insurance money right away without having to die first? To be able to use it for all the needs and expenses of your family during the lowest time of your life? Critical Illness Insurance Provides Exactly That!
Critical illness insurance provides you with a lump sum payment 30 days after a critical illness is diagnosed. As a result, you can devote 100% of your energies to your recovery, without worrying about the financial impacts of the illness!
Who should consider Critical Illness Insurance?
- Anyone who needs money to pay their bills, mortgage, monthly expenses during their recovery from an illness.
- Anyone who wants to take time off work in order to focus on their recovery from their critical illness.
- Anyone who would like to obtain more medical treatments not covered by their provincial health plan;
- Parents who would have to temporarily leave their jobs to devote themselves to the recovery of their child;
- Persons who would like to have home nursing care or to go on a trip to assist in their recovery;
- Business owners or self-employed workers who would have to compensate for the loss of productivity or clients after an illness
Features and Advantages of Critical Illness Insurance
- You obtain a tax-free lump-sum payment 30 days* after diagnosis of a critical illness. This payment may be used in any way you wish, without restriction.
- Your premiums and protections are guaranteed, renewable every 10 years or level up to the age of 75 years or for your lifetime.
- You can obtain protection of between $10,000 and $2 million of coverage depending on your needs.
- You may surrender your insurance and obtain a refund of your premiums.*
- Additional benefits are available.
- *Certain conditions apply.