Retirement savings plans ensure that you have a comfortable retirement while reducing your taxable income. We offer a flexible registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) that gives you a certain amount of control over your investments and all the advantages associated with this type of plan.
In addition, the RRSP line of credit allows you to contribute to your RRSP—and therefore to increase your contributions—despite a temporary cash shortage.
We also offer a locked-in retirement account (LIRA) to persons who have changed employers and wish to transfer the amounts accumulated in their pension funds so that they can exercise a certain amount of control over their investments.
Did You Know?
- Government plans provide approximately 37% of retirement income.
- Only 31% of people took advantage of their right to contribute to an RRSP in 2007.
- One our of five baby-boomers has no retirement savings.
- 28% of people between the ages of 42 and 60 have less than $100,000 in savings.
- 33% of home owners are considering selling their home to finance their retirement.
- Nearly 20% of people who have reached retirement age are considering semi-retirement due to lack of income.
Source: Statistics Canada and Les Affaires news-paper
Retirement is an inevitable step in the game of life. Who wouldn’t want to come out the winner!
All you need to do is gather some basic facts and develop a good strategy. Wealth in Motion Ltd. Can help with that!