Our term life insurance products provide low-cost coverage for a defined period. Term insurance is the ideal choice for both temporary and life-time needs of families. It gives you assurance that your entire family will be taken care of when you die. It can provide an ongoing income to maintain your family’s current lifestyle, pay off your mortgage or debts and provide money for your children’s education.
Features and advantages of Term Life Insurance
- Your sum insured and your premiums are guaranteed for the term of your insurance.
- You can be able to purchase a large amount of insurance at an affordable price.
- You have the option to convert to permanent insurance later on during time with no evidence of insurability. * certain conditions apply
- Your premiums are determined on the basis of the chosen sum insured, the general condition of your health and your lifestyle
- Renewable convertible term coverage for 10, 20 or 100 years.
Who should consider using Term Life Insurance?
- Individuals seeking coverage for a limited period (young adults, young couples or young families, for example).
- Anyone wishing to meet their need for insurance despite budget constraints.
- Owners of small and medium-sized businesses (to obtain coverage in case of the loss of a key employee, for example)
- Those who need protection because they have a short term financial obligation example: Mortgages, loans or lines of credit.